ScotlandIS always seek to bring you informed advice and information to 确保您的业务具有弹性.
Below you will find resources and commentary on the key issues affecting 在2019冠状病毒病大流行期间.
It has been announced by the 热博RB88体育政府 that anyone developing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, however mild, should self-isolate for 10 并预约COVID-19测试.
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are recent onset of:
- fever and/or
- 失去的，还是改变的 嗅觉:嗅觉或味觉
As of 5th January 2021, mainland Scotland has entered a new lockdown and new guidance has 关于居家规定的通知:
- You are legally required to stay at home and can leave the house for essential purposes, such as exercise, 必不可少的购物, 照顾一个脆弱的人, 作为一个大家庭的一部分, or for work or education where this is not possible from home
- Up to two people from two separate households can meet outdoors
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water, or use hand sanitiser
- 远离易受伤害的人, such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions, 尽可能多
热博RB88体育政府 have created an easy to use web portal that includes detailed guidance for businesses of all sizes on available support funding and sector updates
热博RB88体育中小企业冠状病毒咨询热线: 0300 303 0660
NHS Inform: http://www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
Health and safety law says employers must take reasonable 保护工人的措施. 雇主必须保护员工的健康和安全 以及雇员家庭工人的福利. 如果你雇佣家庭佣工，你 should carry out a risk assessment of the work activities and take appropriate 减少任何相关风险的措施.
Burness Paull is closely monitoring the fast developing COVID-19 situation. 他们的首要任务是确保健康, 员工的安全和福利, 客户和其他热博RB88体育人, 同时继续提供法律服务.
Brodies Coronvirus Hub has FAQs for employers, health and 安全和供应链和合同.
HR Department have produced a useful web guide on how pandemic affects your employees, and your responsibilities as an employer with answers to questions about staff travel, 病假工资及更多.
为了回应持续的关注 surrounding COVID-19, ScotlandIS have implemented an action plan. The health and wellbeing of all our team, stakeholders, members and communities are of the highest importance to us and we continue to follow guidance and advice from the Scottish and UK Governments, the NHS and the 世界卫生组织.
- Ensure we communicate clearly with all our team, stakeholders and members
- Promote good hand hygiene and ensure appropriate cleansers are available
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched objects and surfaces such as telephones, keyboards, door handles, desks and tables.
- Introduce a policy to allow employees to work remotely when required
With immediate effect, all visitors to ScotlandIS, or team members at external 开会时，会被要求确认:
- That they are not experiencing flu-like symptoms – cough, fever, shortness of breath
- That they have not travelled to any Tier 3 or Tier 4 areas within the last 14 days or had close contact with anyone who has
- That they have not met anyone who has tested positive for the virus
热博RB88体育的covid - 19计划
Level 1: No or minor disruption to ScotlandIS services. 意识到并评估形势. 一切如常.
- Regular communication to all staff, customers and suppliers.
- 预防措施, 包括访客评估, good hand hygiene, 并显示突出的信息
- Regular communication to all staff, customers and suppliers
Should you require any additional information or have any questions at all please contact our COO Karen Meechan email@example.com